Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Body of God never sleeps

As I sit here in the wee morning hours I can only help but think of my brothers and sisters as they sleep. Their vision, cares, needs, challenges and yes even their attacks are still happening as they lay on their beds. The beauty of The Kingdom is that the body never sleeps. In reality a human body may be resting but other parts are active to sustain, heal, grow, revitalize. In the same way The body of Christ does this as well. What a beautiful example of this then right now in this prayer room. Tonight I am praying for my church body who ALL are sleeping. Tonight I adopt their visions, needs and worries as my own and pray into them. What a cool Kingdom we are apart of. How blessed are we that God has given us authority through Jesus Christ and prayer for one another.

So rest easy in the future as you lay your head. Jesus is always whispering "I got this". Know that somewhere in the world whether near or far someone may be praying for you...


Amen!

APX

No comments:

Post a Comment