Wednesday, March 28, 2012

God our Sanctifier, our Healer, our Everything

To set apart time for the Lord, you will never be disappointed. For he shows you things, reveals stuff, brings His presence closer. Thank you Lord for Your prescence.Thank you that you take me for all that I am, with EVERY stain, no matter WHERE I come from, You are there, ready to speak, ready to move. Thank You for Your precious love for us.I will try and take hold of that more an dmore so I can give it more and more. Thank you for the hand of healing that You offer me, thank You for the restoration that You desire to give, thank You that Your hand is on my life and You are so there for me. I love you much.Your daughter

7 comments:

  1. upon entering the calm of the prayer room, I sensed a calm that was thick with heavens atmosphere. The praise opens the midnight hours as it did for Paul and Silas. In my prayer time I saw a huge loaf of bread, warm and ready for slicing. The Lord said come and eat=I am the bread of life,my bodey broken for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As we say goodbye to three saints who were here til 3:00, we walk into the welcoming presence of the Holy Spirit and say hello to more pray-ers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just received clarity in praying into a particularly difficult situation. Thank You, God, for your direction and Your faithfulness. Your love for You people always drives the perfect solution for them if we listen to Your leading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the quiet of His sanctuary, there is strength. There is the awareness of His powerful and yet calming presence. May the prayers uttered in this place these 84 hours be world-changing - from the inside out as well as from the outside in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7:00 am - 8:00 am brought 3 ladies here, with one taking the nook. Very quiet, but a very holy time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 9 am the room is getting busy with people. At the 7:30 hour I was overwhelmed for the needs of the US as I prayed before the map. It so touched me that I was in tears.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A word for Weekend of Service:

    Luke 11:33
    "No one lights a lamp and puts it in a dark place or under a bowl. Instead he puts it on a stand so that those who come in may see."

    Holy Spirit, shine brightly in us as we take our light out to the community in unity with other church bodies on May 5 and 6. Be honored and glorified and lifted up, Lord, as your servants work, doing all as unto You, and showing others Jesus.

    ReplyDelete