Thursday, March 29, 2012

God said "Stay"

When God says "Stay" He probably means it.

I came to the pray room for just a little bit after my classes were finished, and I was planning on just staying for like 15-30 minutes to check on things and pray a bit and go home to rest/sleep. Then the worship leaders came for the live worship bit at 7pm, and I entered into worship. I kept thinking about how I should go soon, but I felt God wanted me to "stay." I was about to leave anyways, thinking it was only me, and then a song started that talked about God's beauty and I was drawn in! God reminded me that He's about Him and I...even while I may be about me, Him, school, sleep, success, friends, family, etc...and the list goes on. He brought me to a place of Heavenly perspective! I live for an Audience of One, and He sees me as one....His. :)

I'm glad I "stayed."

Blessings,
Elizabeth Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment