Friday, March 30, 2012

Our First Love

As I sat before the Lord for the first hour in the prayer room I found myself in
Revelation Chapter 2 hearing the all familiar call to "return to my first love."
What is so interesting to me is that even the Church at Ephesus which had been
the revival center of Asia for nearly 40 years had forgotten the main thing. Oh
that the entire Body of Christ would hear as I did again today and will many
more times until I see Him face to face, the Spirit beckoning me back to the
place of loving adoration for the God-man from Nazareth. I encourage you as you
enjoy this time of sitting still before Him to ask even in the midst of great
achievements in ministry (which Ephesus got quite an affirmation) Lord have I
left my first love? That Christianity would again be restored to a radical,
passionate pursuit of knowing a real Jewish man who happens to be the Creator of
the heavens and the earth!

Treasuring Jesus more,
Clint Wolcyn

No comments:

Post a Comment