Thursday, March 29, 2012

observations and prayers

I saw in the Spirit a large figure of a man standing at the edge at a flowing river, with one foot in the river and the other on dry land. I asked the Lord what this means, and this is what I heard.

Many of you, my beloved ones, are trying to live in two different conflicting places, which causes you to be double-minded and unstable (James 1:8). At times you follow the leading of the Holy Spirit then at other times you live by the standards of the world. Stop! Do not be tempted by those things the world offers, but trust me to provide all that you need in this life. Let the Holy Spirit guide you in all things, and you will be statisfied.

The song "My Heart Burns for You" was sung.

Lord, set hearts on fire for You! So many of us in the church are content to only attend Sunday service and then live the rest of the week as if You only exist on Sunday mornings. Or we're only interested in 'religion' and not having an on-going relationship with You, where we desire constant fellowship with You. Set our hearts on fire causting to long to be with You in constant communication.

Bob Wheelcor

No comments:

Post a Comment