Saturday, March 31, 2012

You honor me with your time and your attention. You bless me and please me by coming before me purposefully, away from the world for a brief moment. Feel my smile upon your face. Do not make this a solitary event; this is the dawning of a new day for you, North Heights. You will have much need of this time with me, this focus on my presence, this turning of your concerns and needs toward me. Make this a part of your new life with me; put it on like your favorite new clothing that you are excited to wear, like that new outfit that you know you look good in. You have no idea how good you look, dressed in my garments of prayer and praise. They bring out your true beauty and you shine with my glory. Bring this prayer room with you when you leave; carry the attitude of being set apart for communion with me, wherever you go. I am always with you, and your time and attention honor me.

1 comment: